Thursday 9 August 2012

Keepin’ Cool

Been on somewhat of a hiatus. This is a hobby, and work has just been too busy the last few months. It is frustrating that when I sit on a Mac all day at work that the last thing thing I feel like doing when I clock off  ... is sit on my Mac at home. And because I use digital designs to produce polymer plates for letterpress ... I knid of rely on the computer initially.

However, I’m back printing after having sales go pretty well on felt.co.nz/intothewhite, and I’ll shortly have a new selection of cards ready.

In the meantime I have produced this A2 poster of one of my best sellers: ‘Keep Cool Til After School’, the catch phrase of Olly Ohlson, who hosted Kiwi kids TV show ‘After School’ in the 80s. Naturally, its a nod to that WWII poster. Some memes just never die.

Just finalising the cost of posters and tubes to ship them in, but they should be up on Felt tout suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment