Thursday 24 November 2011

New for Xmas 2011

We 3 Kingz: George, Elvis and Halie Selassie - King of Kings

 After avoiding printing in favour of the Rugby World Cup this year (and co-running the related blog over at ruggerblogger) I have finally gotten my A into G and did some printing. It seemed like I have hardly done anything in the last 12 months ... thought about it lot, designed a lot ... but printed nada. Not any more.

Printed a whole new set of Xmas cards for this year, including the ‘We 3 Kingz’ in red, gold & green design above, plus I have handmade a whole lot of small notebooks; brightly coloured with different cover designs.

Became a case of now or never -there is a Xmas craft market about 750 metres from my house, and if I never got around to printing and selling some wares this year, well I might as well have just given up.

So ... things are afoot. I have loads more pics and designs to come, will post them after the weekend’s market. Also looking forward to getting a Facebook shop and webstore up to sell to wider audience, to see if this will float as they say.

I should add that New Zealand’s All Blacks won the 2011 Rugby World Cup and I am pretty bloody happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment